Mealybug damage on 158ha of cassava
According to Department of Horticulture and Plant Protection Phu Yen, currently mealybug damage on 158ha powdered cassava leaves stage of development, create tubers in most areas in the province of cassava, an increase of nearly 100 hectares from the previous month. In particular, the district has an area of mealybugs were harmful as high as nearly 73ha Song Hinh, Dong Xuan 70ha ...
Department of Horticulture and Plant Protection Phu Yen identify that, in future, mealybugs will continue to rise, causing heavy damage on cassava in the uplands lack of water, contaminated seed growing areas. Therefore, the local people informed strengthen field test for early detection of the presence of mealybugs. Held simultaneously destroyed upon detection mealybugs on cassava farm by stopping the tip tops and gathered tops victim was interrupted burned to avoid spreading and specific spraying to control. Besides, the old cassava cuttings collector burning leftover from previous season because this is the source to mealybugs spread of cassava fields.
Phu Yen Newspaper Online
Gửi cảm nhận của bạn
- Danh sách hội viên
- Circular 31/2017/TT-BTNMT attached with QCVN 63:2017/BTNMT - National Technical Regulation on effluent discharged from the cassava starch processing factories
- Presentation of Alfa Laval Decanter (Aldec series) for sludge dewatering in waste water treatment of tapioca starch plants.
- Presentation of TX-712B separator made by Alfa Laval (Sweden) for washing of tapioca starch
- Price table of cassava on June 03rd, 2016
- Mealybug damage on 158ha of cassava
- Vietnam Cassava Weekly 3rd Report Week in August 2015
- Annual Forecasts 2014-2015 harvest cassava in excess of Yen Bai 70,000 tons of fresh cassava roots from drying cassava inactivity.
- International conference on sustainable development of cassava in Vietnam.
- China halt to import of cassava pulp from Vietnam
- Cassava – the US $ billion-plant of Vietnam’s export.
- According to the latest report of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, in November, 2014 the total value of exports of agricultural, forestry and fishery products reached over 28 billion US dollars.
- Tapioca starch transactions at borders have more vibrant signs due to the increased needs of the Chinese customers.
- Workshop on status and development direction for Ethanol sector in Vietnam dated 14.11.2014
- Inviting to participate in learning programs and fieldwork in Japan from days 22-28/11/2014
- GRATITUDE meeting to introduce the project "Reducing losses in harvesting and processing of root crops" at Hanoi University of Science and Technology on 22.10. 2014
- Ceremony of joining new members of VCCI
- Meeting with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment
- tapioca export quantity in the first 2 months 2014 fall sharply
- Invite letter for Korean Business & investment Promotion
- Invite enterprises attend trade promotion program in Brazil
- 17/2014/TT- BTC circular about decreasing tapioca import tax
- The Notice of Meeting on Brabender
- The Notice of Meeting with GRATITUDE
- Brabender equipment for Vietnam Cassava Starch sector
- Vietnam Cassava Association 2014
- VIETNAM CASSAVA ASSOCIATION