Tapioca starch transactions at borders have more vibrant signs due to the increased needs of the Chinese customers.
News from traders said, by trading the tapioca starch at border has signs of a more active with the increasing demand of China, thus the amount of tapioca starch from Central and South continue to be loaded more to Haiphong port. However, the influence of the northeast monsoon in the sea makes the ships which were loaded tapioca starch arrive at Haiphong port later than expected. Price of tapioca starch purchasing in Mongcai, Quangninh province remains relatively stable, with the highest rates of about 2,730 Yuan/MT, the remained kinds are popular from 2,600-2,700 Yuan/MT. At the border gate in Langson province, China still has carried out the balanced load on trucks but transactions of tapioca starch are normal, prices ranging from 2,570-2,670 Yuan/MT for the “type 2” and 2,750 Yuan/MT for the “type 1”. Some tapioca starch factories in Nghe An area offer the local price of tapioca starch delivered at Langson border gate at about 9,050 VND/kg. The exchange rate between CNY and VND are supporting the export price of Vietnam. However, if the exchange rate between CNY and VND remains highly in the near future, the Chinese traders would cause downward pressure on export price of Vietnam.
According to Chinese, the transaction prices of tapioca starch at border in China’s local market are being accepted by traders at about 2,800-3,000 Yuan/MT, up 20 Yuan/MT compared with the previous week.
Gửi cảm nhận của bạn
- Danh sách hội viên
- Circular 31/2017/TT-BTNMT attached with QCVN 63:2017/BTNMT - National Technical Regulation on effluent discharged from the cassava starch processing factories
- Presentation of Alfa Laval Decanter (Aldec series) for sludge dewatering in waste water treatment of tapioca starch plants.
- Presentation of TX-712B separator made by Alfa Laval (Sweden) for washing of tapioca starch
- Price table of cassava on June 03rd, 2016
- Mealybug damage on 158ha of cassava
- Vietnam Cassava Weekly 3rd Report Week in August 2015
- Annual Forecasts 2014-2015 harvest cassava in excess of Yen Bai 70,000 tons of fresh cassava roots from drying cassava inactivity.
- International conference on sustainable development of cassava in Vietnam.
- China halt to import of cassava pulp from Vietnam
- Cassava – the US $ billion-plant of Vietnam’s export.
- According to the latest report of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, in November, 2014 the total value of exports of agricultural, forestry and fishery products reached over 28 billion US dollars.
- Tapioca starch transactions at borders have more vibrant signs due to the increased needs of the Chinese customers.
- Workshop on status and development direction for Ethanol sector in Vietnam dated 14.11.2014
- Inviting to participate in learning programs and fieldwork in Japan from days 22-28/11/2014
- GRATITUDE meeting to introduce the project "Reducing losses in harvesting and processing of root crops" at Hanoi University of Science and Technology on 22.10. 2014
- Ceremony of joining new members of VCCI
- Meeting with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment
- tapioca export quantity in the first 2 months 2014 fall sharply
- Invite letter for Korean Business & investment Promotion
- Invite enterprises attend trade promotion program in Brazil
- 17/2014/TT- BTC circular about decreasing tapioca import tax
- The Notice of Meeting on Brabender
- The Notice of Meeting with GRATITUDE
- Brabender equipment for Vietnam Cassava Starch sector
- Vietnam Cassava Association 2014
- VIETNAM CASSAVA ASSOCIATION